A little about the pictures...
The pictures of all the big, beautiful buildings were taken in the centre of town, Keskustori. It is where everyone meets, catches buses, shops, and has coffee. Apparently they light the whole thing in November for the Christmas season and it is supposed to be incredible. I will definitely share those pictures with you.
The group picture is of me, Elaine, Kritee, and Stephanie. They all go to Carleton but the two girls are from Ottawa and Kritee is from Toronto...Scarborough to be exact. They are all in my tutor group but they are all completing their bachelor degrees. Yes, I feel old!!
The picture of the green statue is taken on the bridge past Keskustori. This bridge takes you to the other side of town. The statue is a The Hunter. I still haven't figured out why he is important but that is how he is referenced in various books I have read.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!!
Love always,
Bug
2 comments:
He looks like the green giant!
Simpsons in Tampere? Goodness.
Post a Comment