Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tampere or Tampereen??

Okay, I still haven't figured out what the difference is but I am working on it.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me good wishes. Sorry I haven't posted until now but unfortunately I don't have my apartment yet which means I don't have internet either. Truthfully, I feel quite disconnected.

So, eating has been quite interesting. Everything tastes slightly like curry. Pineapple goes in most dishes. And personal sized pizzas are about the size of a large.

Tampere is quite beautiful. I will post pictures once I have access to internet and my laptop. Public phones don't exist. And everything is expensive. However, the buildings are beautiful and it's very lush and green. Oh, I think there are more Irish pubs in Tampere than there are in Ireland!!

Well, my time is almost up so I must go.

I miss everyone!! I send lots of hugs and love!!

Ciao for now!!
Bug

No comments: